Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Taylor's Senior Sessions

We did the first half of Taylor's session right after her family pics (see the post below), and the second half the next evening. Taylor is just beautiful, and we did so many outfits and locations...there are so many great ones I had a very hard time narrowing them down, and an even harder time narrowing down my faves for the blog!
Gotta love the laughing pictures! :)
Here's Coco again! :)
Hope you love them Taylor! Thanks for letting me do your senior photos! :)

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday on Sunday, I really appreciate everyone's sweet thoughts! My kids and Johnny made me breakfast in bed on my birthday and gave me gifts in the morning before church, then we went to my parents' for lunch that day and spent a nice afternoon just hanging out. Ava was so excited to watch me blow out my candles! Then after church that night we had a fellowship, and my youth group had decorated the hall with streamers and balloons and had a cake. Johnny had managed to smuggle a cake home from Walmart in the Yukon on Saturday without me knowing! Isn't that amazing? I was impressed, actually! :)Here's me with all my kiddos on my birthday...they're the best! :)

Johnny got my treadmill all assembled, so now I just have to start feeling better so I can use it! He tested it out today, and shook the whole house running...hope I don't shake it that bad! ha ha

Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. jessica oh my goodness these are some awesome senior pictures! wow. and she has the best clothes ever! they are all so cute. especially that last orangey dress she was wearing.. but they are all great! and i also love the hat that cohen is wearing! to cute!!! i hope your bday was great. wish i could have been there for the youth party. love you lots.

    -val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these senior pictures. She does have great clothes that photograph well! Very pretty!! Holly T.

    ReplyDelete