Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Loryn's Senior Photos

Here I have another beautiful senior! She and her mom had chosen to take pictures at two of her grandparents homes, which were both so pretty, they had flowers, ponds, fences...all kinds of great spots for pictures! I had fun finding good spots all over both of these locations, and Loryn did just wonderfully. So wonderfully that I had a hard time just narrowing down my favorites to put on the blog! :)I LOVE this barefoot cheerleading picture! Loryn seems to not be too much of a shoe girl, and that was fine by me! :)And a fun jumping picture! I used to only do jumping for wedding parties, but I've started having seniors and engagement couples do it too, and it's so cute!
Thanks Loryn for a fabulous session! I hope you like your photos!

5 comments:

  1. It is really sad she isn't a bit pretty! HAHA! Only one word describes these pics......GORGEOUS!!!! The first one by the fence is my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooo pretty and i heard about your blog contest and i and leaving her a comment for it!!!!


    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Loryn is soo pretty!! Love the ones by the pond.

    Staci Hood

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so good!! i love all of them!!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I think these pics are beautiful. I think she may take after her aunt. Jessica, once again you have done a great job!!!

    The aunt,

    Gena Petro

    ReplyDelete