Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cody & Alisa's Engagement

This session is for my sister and her fiancee, and I must admit, it is probably my favorite engagement session ever. (No offense! :) I have had others that I loved, too, but I am just so pleased with these! I wish I had engagement photos like this! Taking photos for my family is the most freeing for me creatively as a photographer, probably because I can totally relax and just have fun, and my family is always up for anything I suggest! My sister had great ideas of where she wanted to go, and though it was a bit hot (sorry, Cody! :) we had fun and got some awesome shots. Who knew a what a great time I would have exploring a fresh downtown?! Here are Cody & Alisa:We found this at one of the locations laying on the floor, and their last name starts with/will start with "h", so we thought that was pretty cool!High five for a great session!

P.S. Happy 31st Anniversary to my parents, Mark & Carol! :)

Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing session!

    Don't you love it when you can work with someone who already knows you for more than 5 minutes.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these! I dont know where you took these but it is the neatest location!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alisa should go into modeling full time - and Cody is no slouch! Congrats Kids! Beautiful Work 'essaka.

    ReplyDelete