Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Several Sneak Peeks & Makennly

These are a few peeks for those of you who have had sessions in the past...well, since last Friday! I was going to say week, but it's not been that long. 4 seniors and a family session. Here are Brittany, Jordan, Antonio, the Martin family, and Taylor!I would love to hear what you all think! Don't be shy! :)

It has come to my attention with a few of the seniors this year, that I need to add a session to my choices for the seniors. So I am pleased to announce the "Super-Split"Package! This session is the one you want if you are needing to book two different sessions to accommodate a different hairstyle, a different look, whatever reason you have to need 2 sessions, this one should cover it all!

The "Super Split" Package
$200.00 sitting fee includes:
Up to 4 hours of studio & location photography on 2 different days
6-8 outfits
Around 65-75 proofs to choose from
Online viewing and a proof book with all the edited proofs from your session

So let me know if this package is right for you!

I also finished up a little girls 2 year photos today. She didn't really want to have her photo taken, especially when her sister and brother got to go play with Ava while she had to have pictures made! But we managed to get a few cute ones! Here's Makennly:

Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. Martin Family is too cool - just how did you girls get Rodney and Jacob to stand still for this. . .

    ReplyDelete