Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Martin family

This session was a combo family/senior session, we started off with the family and then continued on with the daughter's senior photos (which I am not done with but will be on here soon!) I thought I'd go ahead and post some from the family session. They have a very cooperative dog named Coco, who was very calm and good during the pictures! Dad's back was hurt, so we were pretty limited on poses, but we managed! :) Here are the Martins:Aren't they a cute family?Thanks guys for a great session!

Today we went out to eat and shopping for my birthday (which is tomorrow, Sept. 28th...unfortunately I will be thirty...) and I mostly shopped for my kids! Maddie Kate has outgrown a lot of her last year's fall/winter clothes, and Cohen just needs new everything of course! I did get a treadmill though, which I am excited about, because now I can run whenever I want! I won't have to depend on Johnny being home with the kids or running in the daytime or whether it's raining etc. We just got a DVR this summer, so I am excited about watching my favorite shows while I run. I have finally lost some weight doing the running, and I don't want to give up now! I still want to lose at least 10 more lbs...or 15...Isn't that just how it goes, we always want to look like we did at 17! Which is pretty darn tough after having 3 babies and being as short as I am! :) ha!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Sunday tomorrow on my big 3-0 Birthday! :)

1 comment: