Monday, September 8, 2008

Brianna's Sassy Session


Brianna is one of my daughter's closest friends, and her mom really liked the 7 year old pictures I took of Maddie Kate, so she wanted a session like that for her daughter. It took us all summer to finally get a date that worked for both of us, but it's finally done! We also did some of her mom, and them together, and since Maddie Kate had come along, she jumped in a few for some buddy pics, which I love! Here's Brianna:
Her pretty mom!
Sweet friends...

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! You can tell she's sassy(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO cute!! Jessica, these are AWESOME!

    BTW...I tagged you on my blog today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are to cute! the one of her and maddie is so adorable! ahh! i miss you guys so much!

    -val

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are SOOOO CUTE in these pics





    - Kota

    ReplyDelete