Thursday, September 18, 2008

Carter's 3 month photos


This little guy is so cute and chubby, I adore chubby babies! (Probably because my kids are always chunky!) Three months old can be a tough age for photos; they smile, but it's hard to catch one because it's still rare; and they can sit up if you hold them, but not on their own yet! Plus they notice the studio lights flashing and would rather look at those than me with my big black scary camera! But we got several cute shots of Carter, thanks to Mommy and Grandma's help!I couldn't believe that the last 2 mommies with 3 month old boys had the same idea to have a "rockstar" baby! This time though we had Daddy's guitar! Pretty sweet! :)I love this one above, it's so adorable with the rolls!
Pretend he's not crying..he's rockin' out! :) So cute!
And I had to finish it off with a "tiny baby parts" storyboard. They're my favorite! Thanks for letting me help capture some memories of your sweet baby!

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' all of your little rock stars here lately! LOL! Too cute! I'm starting to feel like it's been FOREVER since we've got to hang out. I'm so looking forward to our wedding weekend in October!

    ReplyDelete