Monday, September 1, 2008

Sweet little Mylie

I have had the opportunity to photograph little miss Mylie several times, and it seems like after every session her mom and I are just not sure how well the shoot went! Then when I do the editing, I find a pile of beautiful, sweet photos, that I have a terribly hard time narrowing down for proofing! Mylie is about 19 months old now, and just such a little cutie with a BIG personality!
Here she is with her mom and sisters:She's so expressive!

I love this last one! Look at that silly face!
Thanks for letting me do Mylie's pictures again!

5 comments:

  1. Love that last one! Sunglasses dont seem to be her thing! lol Are we gonna get to see youth group pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is soooo cute i know her from soccer her sister was on my team(kayla) she is so nice and mylie is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pics! Love those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these have got to be the best Mylie pics ever, her expressions are adorable!

    ReplyDelete