Sunday, September 21, 2008

MY FAMILY pictures! :)

As I'm sure you noticed with the new blog header that showed up last week, my own family finally had family photos taken! :) I actually had to put us on the calendar several weeks ahead of time to be sure that we would have a day planned to do it, or else it never would have happened! With how busy my business has been lately and Johnny being in the middle of football season, it was almost impossible! My sister, Alisa, returned the favor for me doing her engagement photos, and she took them for us while her fiancee waved and jumped around and tried to get Cohen to look and smile for us! Cohen was very serious the whole time we did pictures, he was tired...but he didn't cry or anything, so I was okay with serious! I am VERY happy with the pictures, my kids did great, and I am so excited to get some new big prints made, and definitely a new canvas print to go over my dining room table. Those of you who have been to my home know how I like my pictures...BIG! And the family pictures currently on the wall do not have Cohen in them, so it is time to update!
Anyway, here are some of my favorites from our session!
I love this one above, but this is the face Cohen is making when you look at it up close:
Goofy kid...just like his dad...ha ha!
Above: We have a picture when it was just the 4 of us that we LOVE where we are all looking at baby Ava. So we tried it again with Cohen... I love this, but Cohen just looks annoyed!
Above: Here we decided to all be serious with Cohen!
Some serious attitude in this one! Ava looks awfully mean!

Our jumping storyboard...or in Cohen's case...wishing he could jump...

Thanks Sweed for doing our session! I love them! :)

4 comments:

  1. What can I say!! Love these!! The one of you guys looking serious and Ava's face!! Love it!! Love Cohen's lip in the first one. Love the one flying in the air! The storyboard is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about the new family pics; they are all so good! I'm ready to order - will call soon!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica,
    I love your family pictures!
    I tagged you for a meme if you want to/have time to play along. :) Though it looks like you are staying really busy these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is no longer blocked at school! yay, now I have something to look at during second hour! haha. I love the new family pictures and all the new ava funnies. Oh, I can't wait for my own senior pics.

    -Taylor V.

    ReplyDelete