Thursday, September 4, 2008

I guess you could say I'm keeping busy... ; )

Here are a few sneak peeks from the past week of recent sessions and a wedding! In random order, here are Carter, Makennly, Hannah, Emma, and Jessica & Patrick:
More to come later on all of these!

Also, here are some of Cohen's 6 month pictures....as usual, we took these a few weeks ago, he's almost 7 months old now, and I finally edited a few...
He never wants to look at me when I have the big black camera in my hand!

Here he spied the puppies coming around the side of the house...they jumped all over him and he hated it!

Mean old puppies! So vicious! :)
Nothing but SERIOUS and wary after the puppy attack....
So I moved him up onto the porch to keep him safe...
and he got a LOT happier!

2 comments:

  1. Those on the porch are sooooo adorable!! He is such a cutie pie!! I love your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emma is really pretty how old is she??

    kirsten

    ReplyDelete