Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jessica & Jessica's Double Senior Session

Here are a few of my senior reps who wanted to do their session together this time! (you might remember their earlier rep sessions from back in May) Keeping in the theme of "firsts" there were several firsts that came along with this session. It was the first senior girl double shoot I have ever done, it was the first time I ever had my wedding-second shooter help shoot a session, there were several locations I had never been to before, my first tennis player, and the first time a train ever came rolling down the tracks while we were using them! This did make for a few very fun pictures! Here are Jessica & Jessica:

Here's the scary train coming right towards us, and the girls trying to be brave!
And them running away! Too close, too scary! :)
And then they added a buddy, Natasha, for a few at the end.

Thanks for a great session girls!

1 comment: