Friday, September 5, 2008

Brennan's 3 months old already!

I am really enjoying the continuation of getting to help document Brennan's growth! I did his mommy's maternity pictures back in May, and his newborn pics in June, and now he's 3 months old, and has the greatest cheeks I've ever seen on such a little guy! Here's Brennan:
Oh, it is so hard to pick up these cheeks! :)
I love this face!
We took some sweet baby pictures...then his mommy busted out the rockstar gear and we had some fun!This one above is the cover of his new CD! :) ha ha
Thanks so much for letting me continue to take Brennan's photos! I love getting to watch him grow!

A quick Ava story ( I know for some of you, that is one of the main reasons you read my blog.. :)
Ava got a Dora Memory game for her birthday, and it became her instant favorite. We play Memory every day around here! A few days ago Johnny and I were playing with her, and of course, Ava always wins. We were congratulating her and telling her how great she was at it, and she laughed and said, " You guys are dumb!" Knowing this needed to be corrected before the word "dumb" became a constant word in her vocabulary, we said, "Ava, do you know what that word means?" and she smiled with her big dimples and said, "It means that I get a spankin'."

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love your Ava stories! She is the funniest kid ever! Maybe she will grow up to be a comedian!
    Chantal Suhr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your Ava stories! She is a great kid! :)

    ReplyDelete