Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AnnaBelle's One Month Photos

AnnaBelle was a pleasure to photograph for her one month photos! We had to reschedule her from a few days earlier because I wasn't feeling well and didn't want to give it to her! But she did just great on the day we got to take her picture...so it was meant to be! She slept a lot, and I actually got a sort of "smile" in one picture! Here's AnnaBelle:
Here's the "smile"!
I believe they said her grandma made this little blanket...so sweet!
Thank you for letting me take AnnaBelle's pictures! She's adorable! :)

Thought you all might enjoy a few Ava funnies:
Above: this is Ava stuck inside the handle of one of her purses! She was very sad about it, I don't know why she did this, but it sure was funny! We thought we were going to have to cut it off, but the handle was fabric and finally stretched enough for us to get it off! :)
This is Ava swimming in the bubbles she made with an entire bottle of her sister's shampoo!
And here's Ava wearing my foundation:
It's hard to see, it kinda matched her skin tone! When I tried to wipe her face, she said, "No Mommy, it's pretty!"We have been trying our best to teach Ava to obey us when we tell her to do things. She isn't very good at it right now and gets into quite a bit of trouble (as you can see in the above photos!) Last night Johnny was in the garage, and I asked Ava to go tell her Daddy that it was time for supper. She went, then came back in saying, "He's not coming!" Then a few seconds later he came in the door, and she looked at me and said, "He obeyed." So she does know the meaning at least, even if she thinks her Daddy is supposed to "obey" her! :)

I'm finishing up a few more sessions, so check back for more later today!

2 comments:

  1. Love Ava's pictures and stories! They made me laugh, but they also reminded me how she's growing and changing. What a beautiful little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Ava stories. Keep them coming...they crack me up.

    Sarah Kary

    ReplyDelete