Monday, October 27, 2008

Elisabeth's Senior Pictures

Elisabeth is an foreign exchange student from Norway, so this is a pretty awesome shoot me to have the opportunity to do! She has a very fun style too, from the dreds to the funky shoes! It didn't work out the day we did her pictures to do any outside, so we just did indoors this time, and she wants to do more later outside. I think these turned out beautifully...how could they not?! :)
Here's Elisabeth:
Thanks Elisabeth for choosing me to do your Senior Portraits! I look forward to finishing them up with you later! Walmart will be fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Norway!! Love the guitar ones, the winking one, and the last one!! Great job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. The volleyball ones are my favorites!!
    Great job Jessica.

    Tiffany P.

    ReplyDelete