Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Abby & Shane's wedding

I had the opportunity to second shoot a wedding (which I haven't done in years) with my friend Kellie this past Saturday in Taylorville. It was fun getting to do the different angles and detail shots that my second shooter, Alisa, is always getting to do! I used to second shoot at friends/family weddings all the time when I was still shooting as a hobby, but since I started my business I haven't had the opportunity. I wanted to give it a try again, and it was great! No pressure, just fun shots! So here are a few I chose to edit just to show what happens when I'm the backup! :)Above: I have never caught someone else's flash in my photo! Isn't it cool looking?
Thanks Kellie for the opportunity! It was fun getting to hang out with you for the day! Especially getting to drive the golf cart! ha ha

1 comment:

  1. I am sitting here crying happy tears! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!!!!! Thank you so much for second shooting with me and for sharing your amazing talent! I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete