Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Phillip's Senior Session

There are a lot of Senior boys out there who just get their pictures done to make their moms happy, but I thought Phillip did a great job! If he was doing the pics for his mom, he sure faked it well! :) His sister came along to help out, and she just happens to be my daughter's 2nd grade teacher, so we had a lot of fun. Here's Phillip:
Phil was like Dr. Doolittle, he attracted insects and animals! I have 2 photos of him holding 2 different butterflies (that is the first time that has ever happened, for sure!) and there was a cat that wanted to be his friend when we were shooting on the railroad tracks! (but we didn't let it get in the pictures) Too funny!
Above: Loving the hat and the sun in the top corner! I think this one's my favorite!
Thanks Phillip for a great session! I hope you like your images!

1 comment:

  1. These look absolutely wonderful Jessica.....he must love them!!

    ReplyDelete