Friday, October 3, 2008

My first flush mount album!

I just can't help but show this off! I thought it might be nice for past brides who didn't order an album, and current brides trying to decide on their album, and future brides to see what is possible!
This book is so pretty! It was done with the photos from a wedding that I had last fall. Thanks to Brett & Lindsey for letting me use their pictures for my sample.

First, the front cover, Zookbinders brand album, standard black, size 10 x 15, 15 pages (30 sides).
Then a few pictures of the inside of the book:
A view of the gilding (in silver) and the tiny middle where the panoramic print meets at the binding. Your whole book can be done in panoramics if you wish!This next picture is of the smaller PhotoBook I had done. This is size 9 x 6, and is great for parents/siblings/wedding party members who want a smaller version of your album but for less cost than the flush mount books! This is the front cover:
And some pictures of the inside (the pages are glossy, so please excuse the color distortion from the glare!)Now I will show you the digital version of the prints that are in the book so you can see the designs I did (it's kind of like a bunch of storyboards put together).
This is the front page:
Then this layout shows the back of the brides dress with the little photos of the girls getting ready:Then a page of the Groom:And the groomsmen:A page for the beautiful bride:
The bridesmaids:The bride with her family:
The groom with his family:
Some important people (like grandparents etc)
The Bride & GroomThe wedding partyThe party posing with a car that belongs to the groom's grandfather:The wedding processional:The ceremonyThe receptionAnd the final page So that's it! I am very happy to be able to offer these beautiful books to my brides! I suppose if you wanted one from your session, we could always do that, too! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is the coolest thing i have ever seen!!! i might even get married again to do one of those!! i am kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! I am excited about getting this wedding edited so I can make me one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..so it looks awesome through pics, but those pictures don't even do the book justice! that book is sweet!

    ReplyDelete