Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Petro Family

This was a great family session, even though Brooklyn wasn't sure she wanted to participate! We managed to get several adorable family pictures and lots of good ones of Brooklyn by herself, she is so cute! I did photos of Brooklyn when she turned one, and I'm so glad her mom let me do pictures of her again. This was an all-encompassing shoot, we did fall-themed family pictures and Brooklyn with her dog, Brooklyn as a butterfly, and Brooklyn's Christmas!
Here we go:

There was a picture of Brooklyn's daddy tossing her in the air the last time I took her pictures, and I couldn't resist adding this one this time! :)
Thanks guys for a great session and being repeat clients! I appreciate it! :)

1 comment:

  1. These pics are adorable. Brooklyn is so very cute. The butterfly is my favorite. Good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete