Friday, October 24, 2008

The Roberts kids

This session was for some kids who live out of state, but they have family in the area that I have done photos for, so their mom wanted me to do some pictures for them. These kids are cuties, especially the littlest one, but after about 5 minutes, she wasn't into having her picture taken anymore! But we tricked her (her aunt Jamie did anyway! :) into some pleasant pictures.
Here are Alli, Landon, and Maddi Kate:


Above: I saw a lot of this face! :)

Thanks for a funny & fun session!


Cohen has been getting ornery lately! Here he is doing one of his new favorite things:
He loves to pull the kitchen chairs over real slowly, then run his walker out from under it and let it fall on the floor!I love this kid!
Then here we have Ava:She found some of her sister's little stamp pads and apparently mistook it for eyeshadow!
She didn't want me to take a picture, but I made her let me, it was too funny!

In JHP news, I AM BOOKED SOLID for November! And as I said in an earlier post, I will be taking December off for catching up, and spending time with my family. If you are interested in having photos done, we will have to look at January! Or you might want to think about buying a ticket to have photos done to support the S-V PTO! **See earlier post on October 5th to see details about the PTO fundraiser**

I have a wedding tomorrow, and a bridal show on Sunday at Rend Lake, so I have a busy weekend ahead of me! If you are a bride and interested in seeing some of my work and talk with me, come visit my booth at "Once Upon A Dream" Bridal show at Rend Lake Conference Center.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment