Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reid & Reagan

These kids are super cute, and they did such a great job getting their photos taken. We started off at my house with the studio and their little personalities just showed right up...especially little miss Reagan! She's a sassy one! :) Then I gave the kids some options and they wanted their pictures taken by a brick wall, so we headed downtown. I love the brick wall ones...heck, I always love old brick walls, and these kids are just adorable, so that makes for great pictures! Once they started getting mosquito bites though, Reagan let us know it was over! :)
Here are Reid & Reagan:

Thanks so much for a fun session!

2 comments:

  1. These two are too cute!! The one of Reagan with the 'myspace' face is too much! Reid by the brick wall is so good! He is such a little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everybody had fun at this session. You really brought out their personalities, they're a mess aren't they!!! Seems like I've been watching your blog for months for different family members, what am I going to do now?

    ReplyDelete