Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Laur Family Photos

The day we took these pictures the weather was not on our side! We met up at the home of someone Dana had gotten permission to take pictures at, and it is such a beautiful place, but as soon as we got there it started sprinkling! (You can see the raindrops hitting the water behind them) So we rushed for about half and hour and took pictures as quickly as we could, as quickly as the kids would cooperate! :) I think we managed pretty well for rushing like we did, we have lots of cute pictures of this sweet little family!
Last time I did this family's photos I got a cute one of Mommy with Reese, and it happened accidentally again this time! So cute! :)
Thanks for having me do your pictures again, it was fun! I'm glad we didn't let the rain stop us!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica! I have a friend who is starting people pictures as a business! She has the address for your website and when I went with her on a shoot this past Monday we would talk about "Jessica pictures"! We were looking for some similar backgrounds as to what you use. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you are being copied (but in Spain so maybe that's okay!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Family! Once again, you did a great job. I actually remember the pic of Dana and Reese, this one is just as special.

    ReplyDelete