Friday, October 17, 2008

Emmalee's Senior Portraits

This session was so much fun! Emmalee had lots of fun ideas, and I loved getting to shoot in the school gym! We met there first and wished we could get closer to the rim, and she just asked the janitors, and they showed up with 2 huge ladders for us! It worked out great! Here's Emmalee:
Definitely a first! :)
She's a very versatile girl!
This was the first time a dog I was photographing was wearing a TUX... :)
First time taking pics with the Statue of Liberty!
Thanks Emmalee for a great session! I hope you love your pictures!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness how pretty are you Em!! Great pics! They are all sooo good!! Ok, where's the statue of liberty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jessica...You did a great job. I love them all... From Wrigley in a tuxedo to Lady Liberty, they were all fun to do..Cyndi Metcalf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, you look like a model! Every picture is good, so unique and awesome. The photographer captured you so well. You are beautiful!
    Cathy Collins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe these are my favorites of all the seniors. They are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures Emmalee. You are no longer the little girl hanging out at the neighbors house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only you would take a picture with the Statue of Liberty. Great pics! But where are the volleyball pics? Great job MeMe! and Jessica

    Brook Williams

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love You MeMe! My favorite is you and Wrigley.

    Bria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures Emmalee! From your bestus buddy - Joe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your picutres are great! I love the basketball with curly hair and the makeup!!! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica, these are pretty amazing. Yep, they are. Man, I wish I was athletic! I'd have you on top of the field goal posts taking pictures! JK. As I said, amazing once again! And Emmalee you were a perfect model!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Again, all of these pics are great. My favorite would have to be the ones with the red hat.

    Gena Petro

    ReplyDelete