Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Harris Family

This session was fun because it was for a friend of mine who I used to babysit for back before I started my photo business. This is a great family, and we pretty much had a wild time the whole session, including a stomping sing-along at the end trying to get Benjamin to cooperate for some pictures of him alone! But as much as Benjamin did not want to have his picture made, I think we tricked him into several good ones!
Here are the Harris family & Benjamin's 18 month pictures:
It's always a hassle to drag furniture around to locations, but it's so worth it, because it's so cute! I love it!
The crock kept him from running away!! :)

Thanks for a great session, guys!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica! These are soooo cute! And, I can't believe Benjamin is 18 months already...that's nuts! The furniture looks great in front of that wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Those are so cute! I love the furniture in front of the wall too! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete