Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A fundraiser opportunity at Field Grade School

I have had several people asking me if I am going to be doing the fundraiser again here in Sesser for our school's PTO. Nope, not this year! But I will be doing one for Field Grade School (which is north of Mt. Vernon) this weekend! So if you are interested in having children or family pictures taken, I will be having mini-sessions there on Thursday evening, Friday evening, and Saturday all day. I will also have Christmas props available if you would like them for Christmas cards.

Here's the flyer with more information and also the phone number to call if you are interested!
There are 100 time slots, and I'm pretty sure they have more available, so please give Crystal a call! :)



Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment