Monday, September 14, 2009

Shannon {Mt. Vernon, IL Baby Photographer}



When Shannon's mom contacted me about doing her 6 month photos, I was so excited! Sara is an old friend of mine from high school, and though I had never met little Shannon, I had seen her pictures on facebook and knew she was a cutie! Well, once she got here, I realized just how beautiful! Big blue eyes, pretty lips, great complexion...watch out mom and dad, the boys will be coming around soon! :)







Little schoolgirl!






Babies don't usually like the teacup for long...I don't think Shannon liked it at all! :)



Eating her baby Uggs! So cute!


Thanks for bringing Shannon for her 6 month pictures! I'm so glad I got to finally meet her, and she is sooooooo cute!!

6 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful babe! LOVE the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful baby and beautiful, beautiful pictures!
    Lori Laur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, she is adorable. I don't think I can chose a fav. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete