Saturday, September 12, 2009

Makennah & Cade {Sesser & Benton, IL Photographer}




This session was fun, even though right off Cade let me know he had his limits. He would do this...but we were gonna do it his way! And so we did, and I think it went great!



Cade's dad is our town's Varsity football coach, so we had to have some football pictures of course! Here he is making his mean face for me...


Making his mean face at his sister....


Makennah is a Benton Rangers Cheerleader!






Then my favorite part of the session...we went to the Custard Stand and got Cade an orange sherbet, and I took pics of him eating it! He didn't want to at first, but he warmed up to the idea, and I think we got some really cute pictures!









Thanks Makennah & Cade, you guys did great! :)

9 comments: