Friday, September 4, 2009

Emily {Benton, IL Maternity Photographer}



This was a really fun session for me because I don't get to do maternity sessions very often, and this was the first time I had ever shot one outside! It was great! And Emily is just adorable!







I know, this one isn't even a maternity picture, but I just thought she looked beautiful... :)










Thank you Emily for being such a pretty and willing subject! I had a great time!

Some of these photos are actually going to be used as "product" photography for a friend of mine, April Minor. She is starting a maternity and baby gifts website, called AccessMaternity.com
A few photos I took of a newborn are on her site, too, and a few of these of Emily will be found there soon! She's got some really cute stuff on there, check it out! :)

6 comments: