Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jori {Sesser, Marion, & DuQuoin Senior Photographer}



Well, Jori, her mom and I had one big adventure for her senior pictures! We started off with some studio shots, then headed to the lake.





Then we hit up the Black Diamond Harley Davidson shop in Marion for some pictures with Jori's uncle's motorcyle. He passed away recently, and she wanted pics with his motorcyle in memory of him, which I think is very sweet.









Then she got all dressed up and we went to the DuQuoin State Fair! These pictures turned out to be a lot of fun. It had rained right before we got there and we were afraid we weren't going to be able to take any pictures. It was okay once we got there, just a bit darker than I would have liked, but we made it work! :)







We even took some on the ferris wheel!





Jori, I couldn't have asked for a more adventurous and creative session! Thanks for the fun time..and the deep fried Snickers! :)

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Love all the different locations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the location....I have been searching for a senior to do this with. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with these, Jessica. The tribute to her uncle is very sweet, and I love the carnival ones also.

    ReplyDelete