Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Payne kids on the Farm! {Sesser, IL Children's Photographer}



Last time I took pictures of these kids on the farm, their mom Kari and I were both pregnant with our youngest children. I guess it was about 2 years ago! Now we both have three little rascals! Sadie, Colton, & Trace were fun to chase around the farm, and they are so cute!! These are genuine farm pictures, complete with straw, barn loft, John Deere tractor, and even a horse!























Thanks for letting me photograph your kids again, I had a great time! :)

5 comments:

  1. Seriously adorable! Great location. Love the petti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab, Jessica! I Love that first one, and the petti w/ the cowgirl hat is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love :)

    ReplyDelete