Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cheryl {Sesser, IL Senior Photographer}



I took Cheryl's sister's senior photos a couple of years ago, and I'm pleased that Cheryl had me do her pictures too; they are just such cute girls!! I had a fun session with Cheryl and her Grammy, (My mom is a "Grammy", too!) and her mom came at the end. The days have been so nice lately, not hardly hot at all, it's wonderful! It actually rained on us a tiny bit when we were at the lake, but not enough to stop us!

















Some of you may have seen the "One for Cheryl" post a week or two ago with the famous purple chair sitting in the road...well, that picture was well earned! We had it in the road near the dam, and there was no traffic at all, but of course as soon as we started to put the chair on the yellow lines, there was loads of traffic! We had to try 3 times and I only got a few shots...well we were waiting on the cars and a big truck drove up and the woman told us she was a park ranger and that we needed to stop what we were doing, and that there were more scenic spots to take pictures, lol! So we had to stop...I did agree that there are more beautiful spots than the middle of the road...but that in the road was more original! Then later a park ranger that we know...who shall remain nameless...found us while we were still shooting, and said that the other ranger had radioed that there were girls taking pictures in the road with a beautiful purple chair! And the nameless ranger said she figured it was me! Ha!
Guess I will have to be more careful about where I ask people to pose! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment