Thursday, September 10, 2009

Samantha {Ina & Benton, IL Photographer}



I used to babysit Samantha and her little brother when I was a senior and especially my freshman year of college. We had a lot of fun that she doesn't really remember...but I do! :) I took a film and darkroom photography class that summer, and I practiced on Samantha & Spencer quite a bit. Her mom told me she still has some of the photos displayed in their home! Black and white prints that I did in the darkroom...I don't even know if I have any of those anymore! I wish I did! Hang on to those pics, those are Jessica Hollis originals! ha
Anyway, Samantha always was one of the cutest little girls! Now here she is all grown up and practically a supermodel...























Thanks for allowing me to photograph you again Samantha! I had a great time back then, and a great time this time, too! :)

8 comments:

  1. Jessica, These are AMAZING! Of course Sam is stunningly beautiful :) Great job (again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jessica. I LOVE this session. What a beautiful girl! Love the one on the road!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job, Jessica, she's going to LOVE these. I love all the color in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What gorgeous photographs!!!!!
    And a beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning images! She is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!!!!! Every one of these is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it's the graphic designer in me, but I can't help but notice the awesome new watermark...and know I can't help but wonder what font you used for your name...

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is stunning! And these photos are equally as stunning! Fantastic job! Love the new logo, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete