Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bethany & Shane-Engaged! {Sesser, IL Engagement Photographer}



This couple is so cute and so obviously in love! They were so sweet together, it was a great session! I think this is my most rescheduled session ever; I'm pretty sure between schedule changes for them and rainouts, we rescheduled 6-7 times...not sure, I lost track!! :) But they day we were finally able to do their shoot was beautiful, and we caught the sun at all the right times!























Thanks for a fabulous and beautiful session! I'm looking forward to your wedding in November!

3 comments:

  1. Jessica, These pics are awesome! You definitely captured the love they share! I work with Bethany and she is so sweet.
    Pam K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab, girl!!!!! You really captured your love for each other.

    ReplyDelete