Saturday, October 24, 2009

Brianna {Sesser & Mt. Vernon, IL Senior Photographer}



I met Brianna back in April when she and her family came to one of the spring fundraisers. It was the first time I had ever really fallen down while shooting (I fell over my step stool because I was walking and had the camera up to my eye! lol) I had a bruise on my shin for a month! Apparently they didn't hold my clumsiness against me, because they came back for Brianna's senior photos! Brianna, her stepmom, and I had a fun session, she let me take her wherever I wanted! So we went to a few new spots I have found lately, and she suggested the bean field at the end, and wow, I really love those!

















Thanks for a fabulous session! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! Bri is such a pretty girl!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hat one is heart-stoppingly-beautiful, I would buy that huge for my wall if I was mom! I love all your backdrops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! She is a natural. These are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, I love your work!

    ReplyDelete