Friday, October 9, 2009

Derek {Sesser, IL High School Photographer}



Derek is another member of our youth group, but instead of being a senior, Derek is a freshman. His mom asked me if we could set up some kind of plan, similar to the baby's first year plan that I offer, for him for his high school years. We will be doing a session at the beginning of each year of high school! I think this is a very cool idea!

Also, I was telling Derek when we were taking his pictures, that he is the only person in our youth group that I remember when he was born. I have been buddies with his aunt Wendy since high school, and I remember her telling us that her sister had a baby and his name was Derek. I didn't meet him at the time, but I knew when it happened! :)













Thanks for helping me come up with a new type of session, and for letting me come to your beautiful home for the session!

2 comments:

  1. What great pics!! He's my future son in law you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! When are we gonna tell THEM?

    ReplyDelete