Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kendall {Sesser & DuQuoin, IL Senior Photographer}



Kendall is another member of our youth group, and as with the others, I will tell you about my first memory of him. I'm sure he knows what story I'm gonna tell! :) Some of the adults from church were helping us move into our home here in Sesser, and Kendall came with his dad. He and Kyle (his pics are coming up in a few days) were wrestling in the garage, and they were these chunky little guys fighting and knocking each other down. They wrestled all the way out of the garage and into the yard, and I thought they were so funny!
Well, Kendall definitely isn't a chunky little guy now! :)















e">







Thanks Kendall for a fun session! You and Valerie were so much fun!
Next up, Valerie...

No comments:

Post a Comment