Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lindsey {Sesser & DuQuoin, IL Photographer}



I met Lindsey back in February at DuQuoin Youth & Government's Fundraiser. Her family had their photos done there, and I remember thinking what a great smile she had! Lindsey, her mom & I had a great session! Looking through the pictures, I can't believe how many different locations we went to in just 3 hours! She is a very photogenic girl! :)



















\

Thanks Lindsey for choosing me for your senior pictures!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, she is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is stunning and your work is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first shot!!!!! and the one of her in the white dress! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! Great session, she's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful girl!! Loving the locations in these! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete