Thursday, October 8, 2009

Valerie {Sesser & DuQuoin, IL Senior Photographer}



This is Valerie. She is a very special and beautiful girl and I am so proud of her! She is Kendall's (from the previous post) big sister, and they decided since they are both Seniors this year (he in high school, and she in college) that they would have their Senior photos taken together! (there is another sister, Jennifer, who isn't pictured, but she is fabulous girl herself!) Don't worry Jen, we'll get you next time! :)



Let's see, my first Valerie memory is probably at church, holding tiny baby Maddie Kate. Maddie Kate was only 3 weeks old when we moved to Sesser, and the junior high girls would all come crowd around me after services and hold her. It's probably a good thing I had a baby already, it helped me get to know the girls!









>

Here are a few of Val & Kendall together...











Thanks Valerie for a great session and for letting me take your college senior pictures (and your high school ones 4 years ago, for that matter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment