Monday, October 5, 2009

John Palmer {Sesser & DuQuoin Senior Photographer}



John Palmer is another member of our youth group (for those of you who don't know, my husband is a youth pastor) and we had a really fun session. We just hopped in the car and drove around and stopped wherever we saw good spots for pictures!

My don't have a specific first memory of John Palmer when he was a kid, but I do remember he had a bowl hair cut, he talked A LOT, and was always very smart! :)







He plays the piano, and we wanted pictures with a baby grand, so we went to the Opera House and boy, it was dark in there and I had forgotten to bring my big flash, so we just made do with what we could!









The gavel has to do with Youth & Government, which is something I know nothing about, but I guess he was the President of the Senate last year... :)




My favorite...


Thanks for a very fun session, Johnpalmerea! :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment