Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Field Fundraiser Day 1 {Dix, Texico, & Mt. Vernon, IL Photographer}

I'm a bit behind in my blogging, believe it or not! Usually I am a great blogger, but I am several posts behind at the moment! I did a Fundraiser at the beginning of October for Field Grade School (my sister teaches there) and I haven't blogged the photos! We had the first sales evening last night, so a lot of these families have already seen their photos, but the people coming on Saturday morning haven't...so it's a sneak peek still for a few of them! :)


These brothers got to have their pictures done outside because I forgot part of my wireless flash trigger and we were waiting on my mom to bring it!















































That's it for the first evening! Next up...the second night of sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment