Friday, January 4, 2008

Rend Lake Cheerleaders! & nesting :)

I have been very lazy over Christmas Break...sorry to those of you waiting on previews! :) I needed to take some time off and spend time with my family! But I am getting back to it now that Maddie Kate is back in school, & Johnny is back to work.
I've also been trying to get some of my house cleaned out before the baby comes! There is SO much more to do! I have barely begun! Maddie Kate and Ava are going to share a room so the baby can have his own room. I have to downsize all their toys and stuff so it will all fit into one room, not to mention paint and decorate the nursery! We did order the baby's bedding earlier this week! His room is going to be done in vintage cars, which his Daddy is happy about! Johnny has all kinds of stuff we are going to decorate with! As soon as I get the bedding we'll decide what color to paint, but I'm thinking a dark dark blue, or maybe one wall dark blue and the others lighter blue, or maybe even stripes! I guess I really don't know yet! :)

I was so excited to be asked to take the pictures for the Rend Lake College Cheerleaders! I haven't ever done anything like that before, and it was fun, and I really like how they turned out! Here are a few of them:I love how this jumping picture turned out! It's usually impossible to find a spot where there is nothing behind the jumpers but sky! I had them stand on a hill and then edited out the ground below them. I LOVE it! This is what I hoped for with our family jumping picture, but that didn't go so well!

I am getting ready to send out a marketing postcard to several potential brides, and I thought I would post it...mainly so the brides who are featured on it can see it!

Sarah & Shon, Lisa & Bryan, Rachel & Nick, and Lindsey & Brett! (tiny preview for Lindsey of what is to come soon! :)

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm honored that you chose one of our pics as your marketing piece. I'm still getting compliments on my proofs. The pic of the jumping RLC cheerleaders is awesome!
    Sarah Kary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheerleading pics, especially the jumping one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I love it and I can not wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for the little sneak peek! I know I'm probably driving you crazy by now...sorry! Thanks again!
    Lindsey Closson

    ReplyDelete