Monday, January 7, 2008

Family preview and preggo chicks

This little family was cute to work with! You never know how kids are going to do, but this little guy did a good job, (even though he is holding some of my Christmas tree ornaments in some of the pictures!) Here are the Waltons:

Thanks for the opportunity to shoot your family! I will get the proof book to you asap and hopefully have your online viewing set up by tomorrow.

Our family had a wonderful relaxing break, and I had several opportunities to spend time with friends. This picture is my cute friend Kylie and I, both pregnant with our 3rd children.
She is due 3 weeks before me this time. Last time she was about 2 months behind me! Our mom's were preggo with us at the same time, because I am 2 months older than she is!
Here we are again on New Year's Eve with our other preggo friend Holly. We all grew up together, and now we're pregnant together...again! :)
She is due a week after me! It's fun to have babies at the same time! Last time, Holly and I had our babies 16 hours apart, and were in the same hospital at the same time!
Here are all the our babies that are close to the same age:
Except for the one in orange (he's a year older), they are all born within 2 months in 2005. (And I guess they are all actually related somehow!)
I am 34 1/2 weeks pregnant, so our family doesn't have much longer to wait! We keep talking about how Ava only has a few weeks left of being the baby, and how grown up she will seem when he gets here. I'm sure it'll be wild, with her trying to "help" with the baby and everything! She still does insane stuff sometimes too, like the other day I thought she was watching tv, and she had been in the bathroom squeezing half a tube of Maddie Kate's pink princess toothpaste into the sink and sticking medicine bottles into it. Today she went to potty by herself and when she came out, I went to check that she had done it right, and about half a roll of toilet paper had been unrolled and stuck into the potty. She is SO different from her sister! I don't remember Maddie Kate ever doing any crazy stuff like that! So it will be interesting managing her and the new baby!

Jessica

1 comment: