Thursday, January 24, 2008

Double Senior Session

I had the opportunity to photograph two Senior boys the other day who are buddies, and we did their sessions at the same time. They seemed to have fun with it, and I don't think I have laughed that much at a session in a long time! One of the guys is going to be a firefighter, and he already works at a fire department, so we met there to do the first part of his session. My daughters were impressed that I got to take pictures of a real fireman! :) Here are Ryan & Josh:
The one above is a "Got Milk?" commercial. Josh, if you want, I can add the milk mustache to your upper lip! :)
Thanks guys for a fun morning, hope you enjoy your images!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Love the buddy pics!! That is a really good idea! might have to use that Taylor!

    ReplyDelete