Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm fat! :)

Don't have any pictures to post today, because I haven't had any time to work on any! Hopefully tomorrow!

I went to the Dr today and he said everything looks great, and that I need to try my best to stay well! Which I am definitely doing! I am lysoling everything and sleeping with my daughter to stay away from my very sick husband! Hopefully he will get better very soon so I can stop worrying about NOT having the baby, and worry about HAVING the baby! :) I will be 38 weeks preggo on Thursday.

I do have a few funny quotes from my girls though! A few days ago I was getting comfy in my recliner on the sectional, and I said, "Maddie Kate, I am really fat!" and she said, "I know!" and I said, "What am I gonna do?" and she said, "Stay calm." I couldn't stop laughing that my 6 year old said that to me! Then that night I was putting the girls to bed (they have recently started sharing a room and a bed so the baby can have his own room) and I laid down between them. I said, "Can I just sleep here between you guys?" and at the exact same time they both yelled, "NO! YOU'RE TOO FAT!"

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. These stories are so great, i love what little kids will just say. However, you are not that bad. I always think that you are a beautiful pregnant girl and I have had several people tell me that they think so, too. Hang in there your almost done "baking".


    kimberly

    ReplyDelete