Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Late Christmas Pics!

I know this is awful, but here are some very late Christmas pictures! (I told you I was lazy during Christmas break! :) It's okay though, because Mylie's mommy said she didn't need them in time for Christmas, she just wanted to get some pics in the Christmas outfits. Looks like I got them done just in time too, we will be taking Mylie's 1 year photos on Thursday...so you'll get to see more of this pretty baby with the huge beautiful blue eyes!
This last one is Mylie telling us she is DONE getting her picture taken! Sorry Mom, I had to add it, because it was so cute and funny, and you can see her tiny little teeth! :)

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Love the last one! So true of babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! Hopefully she will cooperate tomorrow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete