Monday, January 28, 2008

At this point...

it's hard to think about anything except the baby with his feet jammed up under my ribs! Ahhh!

Johnny is very sick again, I took him to the Dr this evening, and he has the flu. Not the kind that makes you throw up, but the aches, fever, coughing, congestion, dizzy, miserable feeling kind of flu! The dr was very concerned, and wants me to call my dr first thing in the morning to see what they might do for me to prevent me from getting it! (I have a check up tomorrow anyway, so I'll see what he says!) I have been looking on the internet to see what trouble it might cause if I got the flu while pregnant, and apparently, the main concern is the fever, and most of the time you get hospitalized! Which I really only want to be hospitalized for having a baby, not for having the flu AND having a baby! So anyone who wouldn't mind to say a prayer for me NOT to get the flu, I would appreciate it! Also, I really am hoping the girls don't get it, we SO don't need this right now! There's enough going on!

So if you are waiting on previews, I am sorry, I will do the best I can to get things done for you, but if things start getting bad (or should I say worse?) , I do hope you will forgive me! :)

This week is the opposite of last, because last weeks edits were dominated by pictures of Senior boys, but this week is all little girls photos! ( I had another little girl the evening after these, but her mommy doesn't want any pics posted on the internet, and that's okay, but it's a first for me!) I finished these pics up on Sunday, but am just now getting around to blogging a few of my favorites! These are Mylie's 1 year old birthday pictures, and she did SO good! The best she has ever done, she was SO happy that day!Her mom and I had so much fun dressing her up! She was all smiles that day, and so sweet in her little tutu. She also had a lot of fun with that cake! Thanks for letting me take her one year pictures, it was wonderful!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment