Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Family Session Preview


This session was the very last one I had in 2007, as a matter of fact, it was shot on New Year's Eve!
You never know how big family sessions like this are going to go, especially with 4 of them being little kids (including a newborn!) I think the photos turned out well, hopefully the family will too!

Thanks so much for the opportunity to photograph your family! I will get your online viewing set up asap, and I'll let you know as soon as I get your proof book!

My kids have been so silly today. I am going to start keeping quotes for them on here, mostly for myself, and for those others who know my kids and enjoy the silliness. (I know there are some of you out there! :)
Today Ava had a mysterious scrape/rash(I'm not sure which) on her backside, and I asked her what happened, and she told me some huge story about falling down, flying out all over and scraping it on the ceiling. Her daddy and I have asked her about it several times today, and she is still sticking to her story, that it "got hurt on the ceiling"! I'm not sure what she means! :)
Later, Ava was all cuddled up to me on the couch today giving me hugs and kisses and telling me she loves me, and all of a sudden she says, "I'm leaving you. I'm going to Bible College!" and it almost made me cry! She's just 2 and she's telling me she's going away to college! (I am interested to see if she does really go there someday in the far away future!)
Then tonight at dinner, Johnny choked on his drink, and we were all looking at him expecting him to have to spit it out, but he got control of it. Maddie Kate said, "I thought Daddy was gonna cough up a pinata!"

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. oh my! i thought johnny was going to cough up a pinata!!!!!!!!!
    so, does that mean if i hit him in the stomach that candy will fly out of his mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silly things the girls say and appreciate you sharing them! I laughed until I cried; it made my day. Love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely one of those people that love the girls funny comments. And the one about ava saying she is going to go to Bible college is very cute. I remember the last night before I left she got her baby doll and said "do you want to go to bible college with me".. haha that was very cute. i hope you are doing good! love you guys lots!
    -val

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your stories!! I want to see Johnny cough up a pinata!! Your girls are adorable can't wait to see the boy!!

    ReplyDelete