Thursday, January 31, 2008

8 Day old Session

I loved taking these pictures, and I love how they turned out! Addelyn was so adorable and sweet and cooperative, and didn't even cry about being naked, which I couldn't believe! She was so alert, too, looking right at me! She only slept at the beginning and the end of the session, mostly when her parents held her.
I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, there are loads more that I love! She was 8 days old when we took these pictures, and I believe that is the youngest baby I have ever done photos of. And of course, I am all about the babies right now, so it was exciting for me thinking about my little guy who is coming soon! :)

Jessica

3 comments:

  1. These are great!!I can't believe Tyler is a daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet and tiny. Yeah for Bethany and Tyler.


    kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one with the wedding ring on the babies toe! That is too cute!! Keep hanging in there!!

    ReplyDelete