Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Notification of time off for the BABY! :)

I know I haven't posted in a week, but I've been working on a wedding (those take much longer than session edits) plus I am exhausted!

**I wanted to tell everyone that after this week, I will not be doing any more sessions until March. I am going to take off starting next week (January 21st until March 1st). I am really tired, and it's just time for me to take some time off for this little baby! I will still be editing and putting in orders (for those of you waiting on proofs and wanting to place orders!) but no more sessions for awhile! (Unless you are wanting brand new baby newborn photos, that is something that really can't wait, I would be willing to talk to you about that! :) **

I am almost 36 weeks pregnant, as big as a barn, and completely worn out for at least half the day! I don't sleep well at night because I'm being kicked and I can't lay in one position for too long or I start hurting. I don't mean to be a big complainer, but man, am I tired of being so fat! :)
Here's the link for 36 weeks preggo, click HERE.
My friend Kylie had her baby 11 days early, and that makes me so anxious to meet my little guy! And 2 other friends had babies last week too, so wow, it weighs very heavy on my mind, even more so than it would be, I think! We are so excited!

Johnny has been sick with an upper respiratory/sinus infection all weekend, but today he finally started feeling better, so we went and bought paint for the baby's room. I was beginning to think we weren't going to get the nursery done until after he arrives! As soon as we came home with the paint, Johnny was ready to start, so we started dragging all Ava's stuff out of the room and he immediately started painting. We are doing one wall dark midnight blue, and the other 3 are a lighter blue. Johnny has several ideas for vintagy car things to put in the room, and the bedding is really cute. It's going to be different to have a little boy around here!
A little while ago I had Maddie Kate & Ava in the bathtub and they were fighting. Maddie Kate said "Ava, stop being such a whiny pants!" and Ava said, "I'm not wearing any pants!"
Hope your family makes you laugh as much as mine does! :)
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. that story made me laugh about ava and maddie kate. they are funny girls. and i think you are a cute pregnant lady : )

    -val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new little guy! Ava and Maddie are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic on the opening page of your website!! So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete