Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We got elfed!

I know, you all are looking for your previews, and I keep posting silly things like this, but this is too funny! Follow the link below to see my family as elves! You can make one for yourself too!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9565927234

Ava loves it, she keeps making me play it over and over!

My sister is home from college this week and she came over and took some family pictures for us and also some maternity ones of me. I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome! We got several good ones of our family (possibly Christmas Card pictures! I will just have to decide which one I like best!) and several good ones of my big belly, so that was fun!

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. I've been checking in frequently for the wedding pics and I just had to tell you that the elf thing was hilarious!! I absolutely loved it! Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving!!
    Chantal Suhr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FINALLY updated my blog! WOOHOO! Your elf thing was just the push I needed...granted, it's the day before thanksgiving & I haven't got a thing done around here because I've been elfing & blogging! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is HILARIOUS!!! Who knew Johnny could move like that!! Ha! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see your pics on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor did her an elf 'family' it is hilarious! Thanks for the sight!

    ReplyDelete