Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's been a week....lots to show and tell!

Or I should call it, "Extremely long blog, BEWARE!"


First off, a wedding preview for Kyle & Christina! This wedding was so cute! They had it at their home, outdoors on a farm, and I must say, I don't think I have ever done a "farm-themed" wedding before, but it was really neat! They had the ceremony right next to a pond with ducks swimming on it and cows mooing in the field. There were tractors, combines, and seed dealer signs everywhere, and the reception was held in the barn with homemade/homegrown food for the dinner. It was great! ( I am a farmer's daughter after all!)

My usual assistant was unavailable the day of this wedding, so I had a different one, Heather, join me for the backup work, and I am very pleased with the job she did. Here are a few of her photos (edited by me).


Thanks to Kyle & Christina for allowing me to have a part in their special day, it was a lot of fun!

While Alisa was home for Thanksgiving break, I had her take family pictures for us, so I thought I would show some of my favorites. She did a great job for us, even though Ava was not so cooperative that night (it was already bedtime, so she was crabby) but we got several that I liked.
You can't even see my tummy in most of these, which I think is funny, because I wasn't trying to hide it!Now for some tummy pictures!
Thanks Sweed! :)
We had a nice Thanksgiving weekend, we went to Johnny's grandparent's house for lunch on Thursday and then to Effingham on Thursday night and spent the day there on Friday. I went shopping of course, and got some Christmas shopping done and got some good deals. I didn't go real early though, I couldn't stand to get up at 4 am! Then Friday night we went to my parents' house and stayed there (even though they only live 20 minutes from our house!) for the night and spent all day Saturday with them. It was nice to have a little vacation and eat loads of good food and hang out with family. While we were at Mom's she wanted Christmas card pictures taken, so we had a little photo session real quick before we ate lunch.
Top: Johnny, Ben, Logan, Troy, Tony
Bottom: Jessica, Ava, Dad, Mom, Maddie Kate, Alisa, and Kimmy
I like this one the best, of us all in a pile!

This one above was just me having a little fun editing. It's my dad's face on everyone's body! My mom couldn't stop laughing. I'm trying to get her to send it as her Christmas card instead of the real one! :)
We tried to do a jumping picture of our family, but it didn't go super great. Here are a few though, they are pretty funny!
Last but not least, we had our 4d ultrasound yesterday! I was so excited, we got to see our baby up close! He was super wiggly and made lots of faces and sucked his thumb. I think he looks like his Daddy, and kind of like Ava too. Of course, when he gets here, he'll probably look like an alien instead, because that's what the other two looked like for the first few days!
I know it's hard to tell (taking pictures of a picture is never great, this is the best I could do) but he is sucking his thumb here, and the bumpy stuff to the left is the umbilical cord.
That's Johnny's nose! :)
They said we would get an 8x10 picture and a CD in a few weeks at my doctor's , so that will be neat to have! I go on Thursday for the glucose test...fun! I am 29 weeks pregnant, so if you want to read about the development at this point, click HERE.

Jessica

5 comments:

  1. My wedding pictures look great, I can't wait to see all of the others! You did an awesome job.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedding pics. The family pics are really good. I love the tummy pics. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog!! Your family pics are so good! The one of you all jumping cracks me up too! Such a Fun family! See ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an idea for a package for you. How about a Sweet 16 package? My cousin had her daughters done and there were really good. It would be like a 'preview' to the Senior pics. I know we would definitely be interested in that for Taylor. I bet some of the other ones in her class would be, too. Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture where it looks like Kyle is about to whisper in her ear and she is completely turned away. The background almost looks like a beach.
    Sweed

    ReplyDelete